Shocking Pink & White Make-up Look And Cresent Nails

This is a very different look for me since it has no black eyeshadow whatsoever. I think it might not work with a pale shade, but the brightness of the pink is enough that you don't really need a lot of black with this.



♥ I used Natural Collection eyeshadow in 'snowstorm' (a lovely white with a pale blue iridenscence) as a brow highlight, in my inner corner and all over the inside two thirds of my eyelid.
♥ Then I used a matt super soft eye crayon by Barry M in no.9 pink in a 'C' shape around the outside of my eye and smudged it.
♥ Over that, I used a reddish pink eyeshadow and blended that into the 'snowstorm' with a blending brush.
♥ Finally I added a tiny black wing of liquid liner and made the inside corner of my eye into a "point" with some black eye pencil

♥ Lips: Barry M lipliner no.6 and Natural Collection moisture shine lipstick in 'Rose Bud'


Also, I was clearing out my cupboard the other day and laid out all my nail varnishes in chromatic order just to see what it would look like. So there you go! I've recently been trying to get the hang of doing crescent nails too. You can see my attempt at it below. I used a pale pink underneath a bluish black colour and the stickers are just little circular price labels I chopped in two. 





2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog. I adore that shade of pink around your eyes! Gorgeous.

    <3
    adornedinhollywoodlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete