New Etsy Shop

For those who don't know, I already have an etsy shop here where I sell black metal style zines, t-shirts and badges. If you like that kind of stuff you can follow me on my other blog (or my tumblr) where I post all my illustration and graphic design work.

The other day, however, I decided to open a second etsy shop since I needed a place to sell all the sweet and cute and not-so-black-metal things I've been making lately. So here it is: The Alison Lisa Horn etsy shop of cute things. Hah!


 And here's one of the things for sale:


It's a hand-stitched black pvc heart brooch, trimmed with pale peach/pink lace. 


It's about 6.5x7cm and you can get it here. I'll be posting some of the other brooches I've got for sale in some more post.

3 comments:

  1. Argh! I need that brooch! Going to have a mooch over there and make a purchase I think! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Aoife! I didn't expect to make a sale so soon. I'll let you know as soon as it's in the post. Hoping to get to the post office tomorrow or Saturday :)

      Delete
  2. Really very attractive pictures available here,this is totally related to graphic design. So thankful for posting this blog. Graphic Design Glasgow

    ReplyDelete