Everything Reduced In My Store And More On Sale In La La Land

To celebrate my little star brooches now on sale in the La La Land website, I've reduced prices on all the brooches in my etsy store. I have gothic pvc hearts, little jam tarts and giant-sized twee vintage fabric hearts too. Check 'em out here.


cute heart brooch valentines pvc gothic gift twee vintage fabric

My etsy store.

Sometimes I wish I could spend all my time making little brooches. It's so relaxing to just sit and sew away. That doesn't seem likely though as it looks like I'm going to be getting a lot of work to do very soon. I don't want to say much until it gets underway properly, but it could be something really awesome. I'll keep you guys posted, but, for now, all I'll say is that it's very different from these little brooches here and involves the other side of what I do. Very exciting!


My felt stat brooches available to buy from the La La Land website.

No comments:

Post a Comment