Q-Pot Luxe Heart Chocolate Ring

I've always wanted to own a piece of jewellery by amazing Japanese designer brand Q-Pot, but for years I had forgotten all about it until something brought it back to mind recently. 

Tickled Shop, I found out recently, is one place that has a great variety of Q-Pot jewellery available to buy online. After taking ages to decide which item to treat myself to, I finally decided on the Luxe Heart Chocolate Ring and, when it arrived in the post, I wasn't disappointed with my choice!





I just love how much it looks like a real chocolate truffle. The heart is made of PVC so it has a really nice weight to it as well. I even bought myself some big gold hooped earrings so I've got gold jewellery to match the ring when I wear it.

I'm definitely planing to buy more jewellery by Q-Pot in the future. What about you guys? Do you own any Q-Pot? What are your favourite pieces?

No comments:

Post a Comment