Shoes For Too Fast

As some of you already know, I'm a freelance illustrator and graphic designer. I while ago, having worked with them before, I was asked to design some high heels for the awesome alternative clothing brand Too Fast. The final result was this rib cage high heel shoe you see below complete with a silver spine-shaped heel. It was pretty exciting to receive in the post, I can tell you. I also received the multi-coloured shoe further below which I did not design, but which contains a Too Fast Brand logo I designed.

You can see more photos on my website here, along with my other stuff.








8 comments:

  1. Wow, Alison! That´s amazing, very good job :)
    Totally in lobe with the iridescent touch, it makes them to look really special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those shoes are so cool! It must be a fantastic feeling to see your arwork in this shape and that is available to anyone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw definitely! I'm used to seeing my work on t-shirts and badges and things, but this is the first time I've worked on a pair of shoes :) x

      Delete
  3. Cool shoes <3 I have some love going on with Too Fast myself xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leena! Yeah, Too Fast is pretty awesome x

      Delete